5 GOOD REASONS FOR DOING A SEA KAYAK COURSE
1. The correct instruction is a shortcut to becoming a competent sea kayaker.
2. If you learn the right basic techniques of controlling a kayak, you automatically enjoy it more.
3. Knowing how to carry out rescue measures means that you can sail safely.
4. Many techniques are not intuitive and don’t become natural if they are not explained and demonstrated first.
5. Beginning straightaway with a good INSTRUCTOR means not acquiring long lasting bad habits which are difficult to correct.
BASIC COURSE :
The basic course is for those who have never been in a sea kayak before and introduces the main manoeuvres which allow you to handle a kayak in a protected environment. It also provides the necessary practice to carry out self rescue and assisted rescue.
ADVANCED COURSE :
The advanced course is for those who having done basic sea kayaking, want to improve their control of the kayak as well as techniques dealing with maintaining and regaining balance and safety and rescue, also in open sea.
PERFECTION COURSE :
The perfection course leads you to gaining complete control of the kayak, of recuperation and rescue, even when there are strong waves. Furthermore, it provides you with basic knowledge of sailing, weather conditions and first aid.
Our school carries out the following instruction program which has been set up following the educational methods shared by the greatest worldwide associations in this field.
From March to Dicember
Basic, Advanced and Perfection courses last for 10 hours each and are slit into 2 days (lesson times 9/12-15/17.00) They are split in this way so as to meet all learning needs. Our courses organised in this way are directed towards single students or groups of all ages, made up of four people at most.
The center gives also Rolling class €40,00 P/P 1h
Discounted rates €180,00 P/P are valid for clients booking in advance only
Clients without a reservation will pay the full price €200,00 P/P
NO DISCOUNTED RATES ON JULY AND AUGUST
Departure and return is always from/to Vulcano island.
The meeting time on Vulcano is (generaly) at 17h:30 in the afternoon before you start the kayak activity